Grey 2 Tone
Having blue, green, or brown eyes has its benefits of course, but it can be challenging to match your makeup to these eye colors. There are so many "rules" and it seems as though there are only certain ways that you can make your eyes really stand out. But what if you could change this problem as much as you wanted? Using the two tone grey contacts from Little Hussy you will be able to do just that. Change your makeup from day to night in a snap without having to worry about what colors work well with your eyes, because everything matches grey!
We recommend you follow the instruction below, over time you will find what works best for you, if you have never worn lenses before it is best to practice putting your lenses in before you want to wear them, we also suggest you only wear them for a few hours the first time to allow your eyes to become accustom to the lenses.
INSERTING YOUR COLOURED CONTACT LENSES
- Ensure hands are clean and dry.
- Remove the lens from its storage container.
- Rinse the lens with A-Bono multipurpose solution to remove all traces of debris.
- Place the lens on the tip of your middle finger.
- Using the middle and index finger of your other hand, pull and hold your upper and lower lid so you are unable to blink.
- Roll your eye upwards and place the lens on the lower white part of your eye.
- Close your eye slowly and blink several times, the lens will naturally find the centre of your eye.
- If you experience discomfort it maybe due to small particles of dust trapped behind the lens during placement. To remove dust, slide the lens off and then back onto the front of your eye, using your middle finger.
- Repeat the above for the second lens.
REMOVING YOUR COLOURED CONTACT LENSES
- Ensure hands are clean and dry and you have fresh A-Bono multipurpose solution in your storage container.
- For best removal, ensure the lens is correctly centred on your eye.
- Hold your eye open with the middle and index finger and roll your eye upwards,
- With your other hand slide the lens down to the lower white part of your eye with your index finger.
- Gently squeeze the lens between your thumb and index finger to remove the lens, (use the fat parts of your finger tips).
- Return lens to the storage container.
- Repeat the above for the second lens.
WEARING YOUR COLOURED CONTACTS
If you have not worn contacts before, you should only wear the contacts for two hours on your first wear. The next day, extend this to 3 hours followed by 4 or 5 hours the following day. After this your eyes will be use to the contact and you should have no problems wearing for longer durations.
Cleaning Contact Lenses
We recommend you use our Multi Purpose Contact Solution to care for your lenses.
You can use Multi Purpose Solution for:
- Cleaning dirt and debris on the lens surface
- Rinsing the lens before insertion
- Disinfecting the contact lens
- Storing the contact lens
- Lubricating and rewetting the contact lens
- Using your index finger, gently rub 3 drops of solution in the palm of your other hand for 10 seconds
- Thoroughly rinse each side of the lens with this solution
- Place contact lens in lens case and fill with fresh solution
- Place contact lens in lens case and fill with fresh solution for minimum of four hours
- Maximising The Longevity of your Contact Lenses
- Lenses may be stored for up to a maximum of 30 days with the Multi Purpose solution in the closed case, after this time cleaning and soaking must be repeated.
CLEANING YOUR CONTACT LENSES
Always wash and rinse your hands before handling your lenses.
There are two methods of cleaning we suggest when you use the Multi Purpose Solution:
Five Minute Method
Four Hour Method (or Overnight)
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR CONTACT LENSES.
It is extremely important that you have good hygiene when handling your contact lenses.
- DO NOT share your contact lenses with anyone.
- Before touching your contact lens make sure your hands are thoroughly washed in hot water using soap. After you wash your hands, rinse your hands with Dream Eye Multi-purpose solution before touching the lens.
- Always store your contacts in a clean storage case and immersed in Dream Eye Solution.
- Regularly change your solution. Minimum once a week, even when not wearing your contacts.
- Do not sleep in your contacts. Remove your contacts before bed.
- If you experience discomfort remove the contact. This could be caused by dust or dirt that is attached to the contact.
- Using Dream Eye solution, will help to maintain comfortable wearing between eyes and lens by combining moisture and viscosity. It will also provide moisture to protect the lens surface. It also helps with solving prickling and sore eye symptoms and will minimise eye tiredness.
- Discrete packaging. Delivered by Australia Post.
- Every product comes with a product warranty.
- Any product that needs to be returned can be sent Free of Charge!